Position: Technical Sales Intern
Duties and Responsibilities
- Identify and establish new business
- Provide pre-sales and post-sales support
- Write reports and sales literature
- Provide product / service education and advice
- Attend relevant exhibitions, conferences and meetings
- Ensure that sales targets are met.
- Fresh Graduate in Electrical (Power Option), Mechanical or Chemical & Process Engineering
- Eager to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback;
- Excellent presentation skills, interpersonal communication skills, networking and prospecting skills;
- Willingness to travel extensively to meet clients;
- Available for immediate deployment
How to Apply:
Send your updated Curriculum Vitae and copies of relevant certificates to:
firstname.lastname@example.org and state the position applied for in the subject of the email, to reach us on or before March 10, 2020.
*Kindly do not apply if you do not meet the minimum requirements. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing.