Best Value APC UPS with Battery Backup & Surge Protection for Electronics and Computers
- Output power capacity: 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Max Configurable Power (Watts): 600Watts / 1.0kVA
- Nominal Output Voltage: 230V
- Output Frequency (not synced): 50/60 Hz +/-1 Hz
- Topology: Line Interactive
- Waveform type: Stepped approximation to a sinewave
- Output Connections: (6) IEC 320 C13 (Battery Backup)
- Transfer Time: 6ms typical : 10ms maximum
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V
- Input frequency: 50/60 Hz +/- 5 Hz (auto sensing)
- Input Connections: IEC-320 C14
- Cord Length: 5ft (1.52meters)
- Number of Power Cords: 1
Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Automatically steps up low voltage and steps down high voltage to levels that are suitable for your equipment.
Allow flexibility for setup in tight locations and mounting on wall or other surfaces.
Slim, modern design can be upright, flat, or wall-mounted to comfortably fit any electronics set-up and complement home décor.
Transformer-block spaced outlets
Protect equipment with input transformer blocks without blocking access to other receptacles.
Provides temporary battery power when the utility power is out.
Boost Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR)
Preserves battery life and maximizes runtime by correcting low voltages without discharging the battery.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Advanced Safety Features
Safeguard your Home UPS from overloads, excessive mains voltages, short circuits, installation mishaps and battery damage due to low voltage situations.
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Provide easy-to-read status of the unit and utility power conditions.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Battery backup and surge protection
Outlets provide abundant runtime for network gateway equipment and other critical low-power devices, allowing for hours of internet access during a power outage.