For more than three decades, Panasonic has spearheaded the PBX telephone solution technology. Because of this, it’s safe to say that many offices use Panasonic telephone solution. Panasonic PBX System is not limited in terms of provision. As a matter of fact, it caters from SOHO 2- person SME’s to large enterprises with systems of more than 1000 users.
Are you looking for a telephony solution for your business? Panasonic PABX system will come in handy. It does not matter the size of your business as the Panasonic PBX systems are ideal for small to big office set-ups. You can use the telephony systems in busy call centers and telesales offices.
Below are the Panasonic Office PABX ranges and features:
1. Panasonic KX- TES824: this package caters for a range of between 1-24 users
This is the entry-level hybrid PABX office telephone solution. It is cost-effective and Ideal for small-medium enterprises. It is accompanied by a host of already in-built qualities. Even though it is cheaper, it does not compromise in terms of functionality.
It has the following features
- It can configure up to 8 incoming calls and 24 extensions.
- The extensions can either be digital telephones, analogs telephones or cordless telephones.
- Voicemail comes standard on the system
- The auto-attendant is available to automatically direct incoming calls to the correct extension.
2. Panasonic KX-HTS32: this package caters for users between 5-32
This is a forerunner hybrid office telephony system. Panasonic KX- HTS32 system comes accompanied by with both IP and the analog extension capabilities. The VoIP comes already outside the box with no extra application cards needed. It has a control unit and WIFI access for smartphones and PC. It can support auto-attendant, voicemail, and multiple sip trunks.
Below are the features for the Panasonic KX- HTS32
- Has a built-in WI-FI access-point
- Can support up to 24 extensions
- It is ideal for small-medium enterprises
- Six zip/8 analog trunk capacity
- Has auto-attendant and voicemail options
- Has plug and plan installation
- Ideal for conference calls
3. Panasonic KX-NS500: caters for users between 20-200
Panasonic KX NS500 is a leader in the telephony technology system. It is a unified and integrates traditional landlines, PC based softphones, and smartphones.
It comes with the following features
- It can handle traditional analog as well as new generation SIP/VoIP lines
- It is ideal for a business of up to 200 users
- Has unified communication capabilities and can ring across multiple devices
- Has a voicemail and voicemail to email feature available
- The system can support six analog telephone lines and is capable of expanding
4. Panasonic KX-NS700: caters for users between 25-1000
Panasonic KX-NS700 is in the forefront unified office PABX telephony system. It can very well be configured for ISDN2e, ISDN30, and SIP lines. This telephone system is versatile and it has analog, digital, and IP phones which makes it truly impressive.
On top of that, it has six extensions-built in. Two of them are digital while the rest are analog.
The Panasonic KX-NS700 can expand up to 288 extensions. This telephone system is ideal for large enterprises.
Features of the Panasonic KX-NS700
- It’s a call center solution for large companies
- Comes with auto-recording capabilities
- Has built-in auto attendant as well as voicemail and voice to email function
- It is a smart hybrid with a combination of analog, PRI, BRI and VoIP lines
- Analogue, digital and IP phones can be configured to work on the system
Before deciding which Panasonic PABX system is good for your business, you need to ask yourself the following questions:
- How many users will be using the telephone device?
- What’s the number of the incoming/outgoing telephone lines does your business need?
- Do you need voice recording function in your telephone system?
- Do you have a field team that might require remote extensions?
- Do you need other functions such as Voicemail, Auto Attendant, or Telephone Management Systems?
- Will you require VoIP lines?
- Is your business targeted to grow remarkably in the near future?
Advantages of Using a Panasonic Office PABX Telephone System
- Easy Management
Since the PABX system offers modern telephony technology, the software can be run via a computer. A person who has basic computer and networking knowledge can easily boost the system.
- Saving Costs
The Panasonic PABX analog system offers relatively cheap communication whether or not you are making long-distance or international calls as it uses modern properties available in the IP PBX solutions.
- Best of Breed
The Panasonic PABX system provides a breed between the stand-alone analog and the IP PBX system. Therefore, the business range is able to interface both the analog and the IP headsets and the incoming telephone lines.
The Panasonic IP PBX range provides the benefits of a traditional telephony system together with the rich IP solutions. This provides sophisticated harmonization. Therefore, team leaders are able to offer fast and efficient support across the organization.
In addition, IP PBX telephony is easier to add upgrades to the network.
- Modern Technology
Panasonic PABX provides a full package of modern telephony technology that includes hybrid phone, IP only, analog-only and digital telephone systems.
- New Features
IP PBX systems that are VoIP based are also software-based and new features can be developed quickly. The IP PBX have diverts, voicemail, call grouping and custom reporting features.
- Less Wiring
VoIP based IP PBX telephone systems run off via computer network, therefore, no computer wiring needed. This makes it easier to move your work station or office.
Before investing in a PABX telephony system, it is important to think about the size of your business to be able to know which system will be ideal for your organization. You can choose from traditional, IP PABX, analog, or digital systems. While all of them work effectively, the difference comes with the functionality. It is also good to consider where you are at as a business and the targeted growth for the future.
Learn something about the Panasonic PBX systems? Want to get some for your business now? We are here to help you. Hubtech is an industry leader in telephony systems, offering a wide range of options to suit your needs. We also do structured cabling and other services to ensure that all your systems are working flawlessly. Contact us today!